Here is a list of questions that are often get asked:
- My child isn’t potty trained, can I still enroll? Yes
- When do you contact the emergency parent and when do you not? When you are scheduled to work and a conflict/illness arises last minute, please do your best to switch days with another parent. The calendar is displayed in the classroom and the parents volunteer coordinator can email it to you if you don’t already have a saved copy. If you feel it is too late to call another parent, you should call the emergency parent.
- I can’t pay tuition this month. What should I do? Contact our treasurer to discuss options such as a payment plan.
- I forgot to pay my tuition and now my check will be late. Tuition is due by the 1st of the month. After the 8th of the month a $20 late fee will be applied.
- Do you provide daycare? No
- Can I bring my child’s sibling to school when it is my work day? No
- Is there a formal conference time? Written assessments go out mid year and there is a sign up sheet for end of the year conferences. Parents can request a conference at any time and the teacher may also request one if needed.